These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Soap and glory heel genius

This is a bit embarrassing to admit but I have horrible feet!
Well maybe not horrible but i have dry hard skin on the balls and heels of my feet which i hate!
I got soap and glory heel genius in a Christmas gift set so thought there would be no harm in trying it seeing as i use soap & glory for everything else!
First off, I'm not going to lie it smells awful! I gagged I really did! Other people might like the smell but each to their own.
It comes in the usual gorgeous pick tubes that the moisturiser comes in (I love this) and it is a blue/grey colour which is a bit unusual.
It contains allantoin,  glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.
It recommends putting this all over your feet and then putting cotton socks over the top, I have pink Cottom socks off a spa set I got a few years ago so I used them. I wasn't expecting much the first time I used it, I thought I would at least have to try it a couple of times a week to see any difference but I left the socks on overnight and in the morning I was amazed! Gone were the dry hard patches of skin, in its place was moisturised soft gorgeous skin!! I have used it a couple of times since then with the same results every time!
This is perfect for the summer when I will be flashing my feet in wedges and sandals without feeling embarrassed and trying to hide my feet!
I would highly recommend this to anyone!!

Well done soap & glory another amazing must have!

@mackembeauty2
X

No comments:

Post a Comment