These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Saturday 17 May 2014

My may favourites

I was recently watching a vlog that I haven't seen in a while by Blair fowler juicystar07 (I used to love watching her vlogs but then stopped when I moved) and it made me want to start showing what my favourite things of the month are.

Firstly my absolute favourite thing is my new makeup brush cleaner by no7 which I did a review of after the first initial use but now I have fallen even more in love with it. I never used to clean my brushes  but now that I do my skin looks so much fresher and healthier and I can only assume it's because where the old makeup was still.on the brushes there would be bacteria too which I now clean off. I can not recommend this product enough.

Secondly is my no7 lip crayon which I did not buy myself but got as a free gift when I purchased some foundation. It does dry my lips a little bit so I do use it with vaseline but the colour is perfect for the summer and seems to go well with my skin tone.

I also love my soap&glory archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil as it comes with both a crayon and a pen to fill my brows in with and is amazing! I think the colour was called brownie points, because I have very dark brows I tend to have to use the crayon more as the pen doesn't fill in as much as I feel it should but my brows still look natural.

I couldn't live without my revlon high lighting palette in rose glow. It is amazing for the summer, although I also want to try the more.golden one to make me look a bit more tanned. This product doesn't cake on so you control how pink it goes, and it looks very gorgeous! A lot of people have actually asked me about this product since I started wearing it.

Lastly my favourite may nail varnish I'd from the Barry m silk collection and is the colour heather. It is a pale lilac and is perfect for the summer, and also lasts about 10 days without chipping which is good for a normal nail varnish. 

That's it for the beauty products so now I will talk about my other may favourites.

My fave bag is still my pale pink river island satchel. It fits everything I need for work while looking stylish and very much in fashion right now.

My fave TV show this month has to be men at work. It is hilarious! It is basically about four American guys who work together and their life,  but it is what I assume all men are like when they are with their best mates. It is worth a watch although there aren't any men to perve on which is a bit of a downer.

My fave song is still timber by pit bull and kesha, I am a little obsessed with this and if anyone sees me in my car at 5am after I've dropped my fella off, you will probably notice that this song is on very high and I sing and dance along to it!

My favourite ice cream is bounty, it reminds me of holidays and I am in love with coconut! I once drank a cocktail out of a fresh coconut, as well as drinking the liquid (coconut water I think) straight from it on the island of women near mexico and fell in love. They are my fave summer thing and are the one thing that is guaranteed to make me smile!

That's all for may, if anyone has any of their favourite may things they want to share feel free to email me at mackembeauty@gmail.com or tweet me.

@mackembeauty2
X

No comments:

Post a Comment