These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Monday 5 May 2014

No7 makeup brush cleaner

I'm not gonna lie I am usually one of those people that just buy new brushes instead of cleaning my old ones- usually because I hadn't ever seen brush cleaner and someone's tip to use shampoo was stupid...well for me anyway. But then my fella bought me some proper amazing brushes and I don't want to throw them out. So I went on the hunt for makeup brush cleaner. 
I say on the hunt, what I really mean is that I Googled it and clinique came up so I went to town but boots didn't have any and then I happened upon one by no7.
It was cheaper than the clinique one and to be honest I wasn't expecting much.
It says spray some cleaner onto a tissue and wipe the brushes along it, O M G the amount of makeup that came off! It took me about fifteen minutes to clean them all which is amazing and now they all genuinely look as good as new. I will do a before and after pic next time I clean them as I was genuinely amazed.
It's only £8 in boots and is in the 3 for 2 deal atm so Is worth every penny!!

@Mackembeauty2
X

No comments:

Post a Comment