These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Tuesday 13 May 2014

My sad cat and friends

Recently a twitter account was brought to my attention by a girl I work with about a cat. I didn't think i was a cat person but even the tweets made my heart melt. I always get this wrong but I think it is @mysadcat but if you search for that or why my cat is sad then it should come up.
The cat is called the bear and he is the most adorable cat-person that I have ever seen, even from the photos it looks as if he is thinking something very wise or looking into your soul to find out everything about you. I looked forward to reading these tweets and looking at the accompanying photos, and then I found out there were books written by Tom Cox who is the 'creator' of my sad cat.
The books are called 'under the paw' 'talk to the tail' and 'the good the bad and the furry' (the titles are actually longer but if you go onto amazon and type what I've given in they will come up). I got them on my kindle immediately.  I was going through a bit of a tough time and honestly reading these books about the cats that tom has and his life as a result of this made me smile and laugh, I couldn't put them down!
The books also made me want a kitten as I had seen the effect that cats had on people mentioned in the books, and they also seemed a lot more affectionate than I thought cats would be (also my house is too small for the husky dog that I want) so I went to a shelter and got myself a kitten who had been handed in as the owner didn't have any more room for her.
My kitten is not as intelligent as the bear yet, but she is the cutest thing I have in my life and I wouldn't have got her if it wasn't for the bear.
Me and Princess (my cat, I know I am.thinking of alternative names but when I brought her home she looked so much like she was thinking she was royalty and I should bow down to her) would like to recommend these books to everyone who needs cheering up (although there is a couple of sad parts) even if you don't think you are a cat person. I actually challenge anyone who doesn't like cats to read about the bear, and Shipley, and Ralph and the others and not love them!

Keep up the good work tom Cox

@mackembeauty2
X

No comments:

Post a Comment