These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Monday 2 June 2014

Soap & glory butter yourself review

As you all know, I am a little obsessed with soap & glory products, I get a new get set every birthday and Christmas off at least three different people. As far as I can remember there is only one product that I haven't liked by soap & glory.
In one of these gift sets I got 'butter yourself' which is a moisturiser that comes in a bottle with a pump rather than the tub like the body butter comes in. I didn't use this for months as I don't like to use half of one product then start using another one and I have been using the body butter for a while now but when I got out of the shower a few days ago I thought I would give it a try anyway.
It says to apply to damp skin which is exactly what I did, and a little goes a long way which I love. The smell isn't the original recipe smell that I love so much, and the bottle states that it has a fruity smell. I am going to be honest and say I had to check the ingredients as all I could smell was coconut (there is coconut in it) which is why I fell in love with it. The coconut smell is my all time favourite smell, and I will generally love anything with that smell. The coconut smell lasts a few minutes and then is replaced with a more subtle fruity smell, which is gorgeous. I actually made my fella smell my arm as I loved it so much!
It is a little bit more creamy than the body butter that comes in the tub, and soaks into the skin immediately. It makes the skin feel so soft, like all soap & glory products. It definitely does what it says, and as always I am impressed by it and would recommend it to everyone.
I don't have dry skin, but I'm sure that this would be perfect for those who do!

I will buy this product again (although it is a very big bottle so I think it will last a while).

What are your thoughts on this product?

@mackembeauty2
X

Instagram mackembeauty
Twitter @mackembeauty2
Other Blogs mackeminliverpool.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment