These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Sunday 8 June 2014

Get ready with me..morning routine

I was going to do a get unready with me post but at the moment my night time routine keeps changing so I thought I'd do my morning routine. I will be honest and say that watching juicystar07 channel gave me this idea, although I do think maybe watching it on YouTube might be better than reading it in a blog.

Firstly I tie my hair back using a hair bobble and put my Lacoste spa band over the front of my hair so no soap or water gets on my hair. 
I brush my teeth using my pink toothbrush, although I do have an electric toothbrush I keep forgetting to charge it. I  fill the sink with warm water and use my Clinique soap for my face and neck. I rinse my face and tap it dry. 
I use a cotton ball to wipe my face with my Clinique toner (the second step of the three step system) and then I apply the dramatically different gel. I use one pump of this for my whole face and rub any excess onto my neck. 
I apply a tiny amount of the Clinique all bout eyes sample under my eyes as I want to use up all of the sample tub.
I leave this to sink in while I put my clothes on (I apply deodorant obviously) and then I apply primer (currently this is the porefessional by benefit) . 
I like to let this sink in a bit so I straighten my hair before applying the rest of my makeup. I use a Remington straightener which I was bought as a present by my fella a few months ago, and it works amazingly.  I separate my hair into sections to straighten it.
I pump two pumps of no7 matte foundation to the back of my hand and lightly dab my real techniques brush into it then swirl it onto my face in circles. This buffs the foundation into my face and gives a flawless finish. I start with my cheeks then chin then my forehead and nose. If I have dark circles under my eyes I use my concealer but I need a new one as this doesn't cover them very well
I apply my blush with my real techniques contour brush as this works fine as a blusher brush. I was using the revlon blush brick but I have recently started using peach party by soap and glory. I then do my eyebrows using soap and glory archery brow products, which are amazing, and then I start on my eyes. I apply my eye primer, let it dry for 30 seconds and then I apply my eyeshadow.  Currently I use a white shadow from revlon, and a mocha shadow from no7. 

If needed in apply a face powder but usually I just leave this until later on in the day when my face gets a bit shiny as I found that when I was using the fitme powder it started to look cakey by the end of the day.
Lastly I apply mascara, which is the no7 sample that I got. 

This is my morning routine, I hope you have enjoyed reading it. What is your morning routine?

X
@mackembeauty2
Instagram mackembeauty
Other blog mackeminscouseland.blogspot.com
Email mackembeauty@gmail.com










No comments:

Post a Comment