These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Benefit samples and a soap & glory primer

I went into town with the intention of buying some benefit makeup, but my fella complained that he didn't want me spending that much on a product that I haven't tried before so instead I got a happy beauty day pack which contains sample sizes.
The samples included are the porefessional, posie tint and bad gal lash.
I will be honest and admit that I only purchased this (£9.95) for the porefessional but I can't wait to try the others.
Porefessional is a primer that you apply over your moisturiser and underneath (or on top of) foundation. It claims to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines. I have heard so many good things about this product that I can't wait to try it!
Posie tint is a lip and cheek tint. It is poppy pink in colour which looks a bit bright to me but may look okay actually on my lips or cheeks. Weirdly, it has a nail varnish style applicator which I'm a bit dubious about but I am willing to give it a go.
Bad gal lash is a mascara. I haven't read any reviews on this product at all, but I do love mascara so I will give this a go!

As well as my benefit samples I also bought a eyeshadow primer from soap & glory, (£8). I have wanted a eye primer since my makeup artist used one on me for my wedding day and my eye shadow stayed on all day (which was about 21 hours long!). I have heard some good things about this so I am looking forward to trying it out. I haven't been wearing eyeshadow lately as when I am at work and a bit sweaty (minging I know but the lab has to be a specific temperature and unfortunately it is a bit hot) the shadow gets creases or it slips and I end up with shadow all around my eyes which is never a good look. This product promises to keep the shadow in place and crease free.

I will review each of these products soon :-)

X
Twitter @mackembeauty2
Instagram mackembeauty
Other blog mackeminscouseland.blogspot.com
Email mackembeauty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment