These are some reviews of anything from restaurants and bars to makeup and clothes.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Lip voltage

I heard about this on twitter, I feel a bit like I was missing out as everyone had heard of it before me! I'm not sure what happened there other than I had been busy doing other things.
I read some of the reviews and seen some of the images of people using lip voltage, and I had to have some. Now, it was sold out everywhere but once I set my mind to something I generally get it. I know a man who knows a man who has a sister. ...anyway I got my hands on some and had to try it straight away.
In the past the only lip plumping thing I have used is the one by soap and glory and that tingles but was nothing on this!
I only put two drops of the lip voltage in as I heard how uncomfortable it was to use more and I'm a bit of a wuss!
Basically the selling point of this product is that it makes your lips look as if you have had fillers without actually having fillers. I didn't think that it would work despite seeing the pictures online, products like this generally get loads of hype and then turn out to be nothing exciting.  However I thought I'd give it a go anyway...
It does tingle so much but once that passes it is so worth it! My lips were full and actually looked darker in colour (a bit red which I'm not sure is part of the appeal but I liked it). It lasts for ages too, so is perfect for a night out! I wouldn't recommend using this if you have dry chapped lips though as mine felt quite dry afterwards, although that could have been the air con at work!
I have only used this once but so far I am impressed and people kept asking me if I had had fillers in my lips!!
This is a must have for any woman!!

@mackembeauty2
X

No comments:

Post a Comment